It is finally easy for you to play the Mario Kart Tour game on your mobile devices. Mario Kart is a fun game that pits players from around the world against each other in fun races.
Unfortunately, the game does not allow you to choose to race against someone specific just yet, but you can add your friends on Mario Kart and then compare the scores. There is also an option for multiplayer mode.
This button is however currently grayed out with the words “inbound” written on it. It is likely to become available soon. Up next we’re going to tell you how to download the game and add friends.
What Exactly Is Mario Kart Tour?
This is a mobile app that is available on Android as well as IOS devices and as mentioned above it is a racing game that is a simplified version of the classic game on Nintendo.
The cartoony characters usually race around the tracks and they use silly items such as shells and banana peels to trip other players.
Now, what makes the game fun is its many features and courses that are seen in the previous game as well. There are new courses that are inspired by real-world locations such as Tokyo and New York.
These real-world courses usually get swapped out every two weeks so you can have plenty of fun with new locations to race through. Currently, there is a roaster of around 34 characters that the players can acquire.
You will see familiar faces such as Peach, Bowser, and Mario. You will also see brand new racers such as Pauline from the original Nintendo Switch game and Super Mario Odyssey.
You are also going to find familiar items, karts, and gliders. These you must have seen from the previous games. The game also gives you the appearance of racing against other players by slapping on their user names to AIs.
Now, you may not be able to race against specific friends just yet, but you can compare scores with them as we have mentioned above so you can see who the best racer is.
Here’s How To Download Mario Kart On Your Phone
- First, you willneed to have a very strong Wi-Fi network to find the game on your App store. After finding it, download the game for both Android, as well as IOS systems.
- Next, open the app on the device. You will be prompted to connect to your Nintendo Account. So, either sign in to the existing Nintendo or make a new account.
- Finally, make sure to walk through the automatic tutorial guide to launch the get racing and Kart driver.
You are good to go.
Here’s How You Can Add friends To Mario Kart IOS
To do this, follow the following step-by-step guide.
- Start by opening the Mario Kart Tour app
- When the main menu has loaded, tap on the button at the bottom of the screen, and elect on the friend’s icon.
- Next click on the add friend button. You will need to exchange your player ID number with your friend. Your Player ID can be found near the top of the blue box.
- Next, you will be required to know your friend’s player ID, so you can enter it. Tap on the box that reads “Enter the player’s ID.”
- Type in, or past your friend’s ID number, and Voila! YOU have added your friend and you are not connected. You will see who among your friends’ get the most scores.
We all love a little Mario in our lives, and Mario Kart gives us a chance to play in Mario’s world from the comfort of our phones. And you can add your friends to make it all more interesting and fun.